Loop.

Peace be upon you.

My Photo
Endorphins
A flawed novice observer.
View my complete profile

The crowd.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hope it's not too late.






As always, Batman teases Chipmunk about that guy.
As always, puzzled Chipmunk is puzzled.


"Why, out of thousands of guys in this campus, did you pick him?"
"Because you have feelings for him."
"That was last year's story."
"It doesn't matter what happens - the feelings fade but they don't die."
"You keep mentioning his name this semester.. why?"
"I was hoping."
"Hoping that I'll change my mind?"
"No - I was hoping that it would work. But I was a step too late."


For 3 semesters,
you hoped that he and I will somehow be together.
I don't know why.


I'm telling you, I feel bad.
You hoped - relentlessly - for 3 semesters, a happiness between him and me.
You're the one who tried to work it out
when the two of us were distanced by so many elements.
Worse yet, we didn't even try.


I don't know why; but I was heartbroken.
Not by the fact that we are not together -
but you.. you remind me of a kid who has just lost his favorite toy -


sad, helpless, and lost.


I understand that you made the choice.
But I can't help what I'm feeling.
And I really wanted you to be happy, too.


Better yet, if it actually worked out,
I really, really, really want you to be as happy as I am.
That you, too, will find someone.


Someone, whom we both agree, will never be the same
as the one you once had;
but definitely someone, I have faith,
so much better; and whom He created,
just for you.


And I assure you
WE will be looking forward to meet her. :)


If the picture of him and me being together
is the one that will make you happy,


then for your sake,
I hope it happens.
and I hope, that He hears my silent prayer.


The way I see it,
you knew and saw something I don't know and see.
If you could believe that it could work out,
then I must believe in you.


I wonder if my 'yes' actually matters now,
and if this last semester I will have soon, will make any difference;


but I know for sure
that I wish to see that victorious, teasing, content smile on your face -
a smile I have longed to see -
when you witness


our hope came true.


And with our prayers, a miracle might just happen.






0 hello(s):