Loop.

Peace be upon you.

My Photo
Endorphins
A flawed novice observer.
View my complete profile

The crowd.

Friday, October 26, 2012

So, what will you bring with you?









This is how I see you.

(1)
Siblings from another mother and father.
This doesn't need explanation;
it's almost too obvious by now.


(2)
A gift, a present.
You know that feeling you get
when a special someone gives you something?
It makes you feel happy, loved and content; right?
Now think of yourselves that way -
as a gift from Allah Taala.
And yes, I feel happy, loved and content.
In return, I try to appreciate His gift -
by giving thanks, and treat them well.
I could not thank Him enough for giving me you,
and I try to treat you well.


(3)
A platform to increase my deeds.
Every moment I get to be with you
is a chance for me to do good.
It takes patience on my part, and truthfully, that's where I lacked;
but I try. I really do.
All of it was an investment for the hereafter.
Truly, I hope it is sufficient..


'melalui kalian, aku mengumpul bekalan untuk ke akhirat kelak.'




It is a fact that I know and understand well.
And I hope you do too.


If I am called to meet Him sooner than you,
I will bring with me my 'investments'
and you will carry in your hearts the memories we once had.


A reminder to you, to me, and to them
should our end arrives, perhaps, too soon and unexpected.


So, what will you bring with you?


Salam Aidiladha.





0 hello(s):