Loop.

Peace be upon you.

My Photo
Endorphins
A flawed novice observer.
View my complete profile

The crowd.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

If I could share this..






I was in Malacca
with my mother and sister.


We went to the historical hotspots.
St Paul Church.
Stadthuys Building.
And my sister, as always
just keeps taking pictures.


We went shopping
sightseeing
exploring
and mother, oh mother
isn't she excited. :)


And then there were other people taking pictures.


They were fascinated.
Some by its beauty.
Some by its tale.
Others, the culture.


While I was there
I wonder, how it would have been
if all of us are there, together.


It would have been amazing
to share this growing curiosity and fascination
and the fun in between.


Well, a girl can hope.
InsyaAllah.







2 hello(s):

Sayidah Nafisah Ruslan said...

moga allah makbulkan doa awak ye :)

Endorphins said...

aamiiiin :) harap terkabul hajat ^_^